Connecting to your company's Facebook page can be a bit tricky. According to Facebook, NiceJob (and everyone else) has to connect to a personal Facebook profile before connecting to a Facebook company page managed by that personal profile.
Don't worry! No one ever sees the personal Facebook profile but to get set up, follow these steps:
Go to https://app.nicejob.co/company/channels and click the Facebook connection.
To connect your company page:
- Make sure you're logged into Facebook as the Facebook company page owner
- Go to https://app.nicejob.co/company/channels Disconnect your current Facebook connection
- Click "Connect" to reconnect
- [This step is important!] Facebook will ask 2 questions relating to if NiceJob can post on your behalf and you'll need to answer YES to both of these for NiceJob to connect to your company page.
- Once back in the dashboard, NiceJob will show you a list of your company pages, simply select the page you'd like to connect.
If you don't see a list of company pages after reconnecting, the most common issues are:
- Being logged into Facebook as a user that is not an administrator of the company page. If this is the case, contact an administrator (there may be more than one) of the company page to get connected.
- Answering NO to either of the two questions from Facebook. If this is the case, disconnect Facebook in NiceJob and re-connect it again answering yes!