What you'll need
- Access to your web pages HTML and basic knowledge of how to edit HTML.
- If you're using Wordpress, the ability to add and activate a new plugin
Adding a widget using HTML
- Go to Settings > Product Settings > Widgets. Select the widget you'd like to add, and copy the code provided.
- Edit the HTML of the web page were you'd like to add the widget and paste the code provided into your web page where you'd like the widget to be located.
If someone else manages your website, just copy the widget code and send it to them.
Most widgets can be simply added wherever you'd like them to occur. A few, like the Collect Reviews widget also need some Java Script added before the actual widget link.
This can be placed anywhere in the HTML as long as it's before the widget link. Ideally, you want to place this at the bottom of the <head> section of your website.
Adding a widget using the NiceJob Wordpress plugin
- Search for "NiceJob" in the plugin directory (https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/nicejob/)
- Install and activate the plugin
- Insert the plugin short code wherever you'd like the widget to appear. For short code options see https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/nicejob/#installation
- To obtain your NiceJob company ID (Required for the plugin) contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a NiceJob Convert website, we'll will take care of adding any campaigns you like for you. Just email email@example.com