Targeted Landing pages are additional custom designed pages on your website.
Do I need a targeted landing page?
Great question! Here's some questions to consider:
- Do you have different services that are not directly related to each other? For example "Contracting" and "Cleaning"?
- Do you provide service in multiple major cities that people will likely use when searching on Google? For example "Contracting in Manhattan" and "Contracting in Brooklyn".
- Do you run Adwords and want to have a specific landing page(s) for your Adwords campaigns?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you may want to consider having targeted landing pages for your Convert website.
Why are landing pages important?
Each landing page targets 1 specific service or location. Pages that target a specific service or location have 2 advantages:
- They generally have a higher conversion rate than generic pages. Y
- They can increase your website traffic as they often rank better than generalized pages on search engine results. They are very keyword specific and can help you get search traffic for specific terms that your more general home page won't get.
Do I have to add one right away? Or can I do it anytime?
Landing pages can be added at anytime, and you can add unlimited pages to your account. Though, it is often best to add them at the same time as your main site build as that will influence the strategy behind your main pages as well.
How do I add a landing page?
It's easy! Go to:
And click the add page button. Then complete the short getting started steps and we'll build your page!
How much do landing pages cost?
Landing pages are $15 / month each and have a one time $145 setup fee. Like the rest of you Convert website, monitoring and updates are all included in your monthly subscription.
Can I see an example of a landing page?
For sure! Here's a few:
They are long form pages like your main page, and optimized to improve search engine rankings and website conversions.
Questions? Don't hesitate to ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org