NiceJob's Google connection has just got a whole lot better!
To take advantage of our new Google features you simply need to upgrade your Google Connection within NiceJob. Here's why:
- Pull in Google reviews into NiceJob faster
- Reply directly to Google reviews within NiceJob
- View existing Google replies within NiceJob
- Share your photos to Google My Business through NiceJob
How to upgrade:
You can start the upgrade process in two ways:
First by clicking upgrade on the yellow banner across the top of the stories page:
Or second by going into Settings > Product Settings > Connections > Review Sites and clicking manage next to the Google connection.
Next you will need to take the following steps:
- After clicking upgrade you will be prompted to login to your google account (choose the one connected to your Google My Business page) and will be promoted to select which business page to connect to.
- You will then be redirected back to NiceJob where a thinking icon will show next to your Google connection.
- It may take up to 5 minutes to connect but don't worry, you can continue to use NiceJob while this works its magic in the background! You may notice that while this is connecting, some of your Google reviews will disappear from the stories page but they'll come back within that 5 minutes and be re-attached to any photos you previously attached to your review!
Note: Google will ask you if you give NiceJob read, write, edit and delete permissions. You will need to provide us with this access in order to connect to Google and for us to pull over your reviews and post stories to your GMB.
We totally understand that this seems like a scary thing to do! This is the agreement that Google will ask you to make for any company that you would give access to any part of your GMB. We promise you that we will not delete anything from your listing and we are only looking to view your reviews and to post on your behalf with your permission.