When you ask for a review from a customer, they get enrolled in the NiceJob Get Reviews campaign.
They will get a review invite from NiceJob and we'll follow up with well-timed drip emails to encourage them to leave a review. Once they have left a review or have received all of the messages they will automatically exit the campaign.
There's two options to easily remove someone from a campaign manually:
- Unenroll - Remove the contact from the current campaign they are in. Once a contact is unenrolled from a campaign, they can't be enrolled in a campaign again for 6 months.
- Block - Remove the contact from the current campaign and prevent any future invites from NiceJob.
To do either of these options follow the following steps:
2. Select the person you'd like to remove
3. Click "unenroll" under campaigns
4. Click "block" in the drop down next to the customer name in the top left
Note: Deleting a contact should only be done if you were planning to re-invite them to a campaign, as it removes all their history in NiceJob. See How to Restart a Campaign for a Customer